We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of information we may collect from you. To this end, we are committed to using our best efforts to respect your privacy. Here is how we handle information we learn about you.
The Ways We Use Information
We receive and store information you enter on our Websites or give us in any way. We use such information, including your name and e-mail address, for several purposes:
- To process, fulfill and notify you of your account status; and
- To send you the latest information about our company, events and product specials.
From time to time we collect personal information that we may use and disclose such personal information for the following purposes:
- To bring you special online offers from third-party vendors;
- Developing and implementing policies, marketing plans and strategies;
- Providing references; and
- Complying with applicable laws and regulatory requirements and assisting with any governmental or police investigation.
We use your financial information, such as account or credit card number, ONLY for billing purposes.
- To keep track of your online application progress.
- To allow you to use all password-protected services in a single session without having to re-enter your password
- To see which areas on our site are popular and which are not so we can make the appropriate updates
We do not solicit personal information from or market to persons under the age of 18.
Links to Other Websites
As a resource to our visitors we may provide links to other Websites, which we believe are useful and meet our high standards. However, we are not responsible for the contents of such linked Websites. In particular, we are not responsible for the privacy notices or practices provided in such linked Websites.
The consent you have provided herein to the use of your personal information by us or our affiliates shall also extend to any person or corporation to which we may transfer our business, provided that such personal information is used for the same purposes.
Access to Personal Information
You have the right to request and obtain from us the personal information we have on file about you and request a correction of any data that is inaccurate. You may also request we inform you of the type of personal information maintained by us. Requests for access to and correction of personal data or information about our policies and procedures regarding personal data should be addressed to support at this website. Or, you can call us at 801-485-9585.